Sunday, July 19, 2015

Update

I got distracted while packing my bag for camp. Here's some stuff that's been on my mind lately,

Trying to make sense of : 
- Feelings & my lack thereof ; 
- The idea of being vulnerable ; 
- Solitude 

~

Since I've been unemployed for pretty much the entire summer, I've been trying to make more out of my days : 

- Ukulele 
- Friends 
- Family 

To be honest, I'm struggling with spending time wisely & on people that deserve my time. This is something I (somewhat) promised myself when I turned 21 about a month ago - that time is one of the most valuable asset one can ever possess, and I should always have time for people whom I hold close to my heart and vice versa. Because ironically, these are the ones I take for granted the most & show appreciation the least. I'm thinking of my family, Qy & Jt as I am typing this. 

I still have about 1.5 months before leaving Singapore for a year. 


Spending the next 6 days in hall for hall camp (see what I mean by struggling to spend time wisely?)
Visa, immunisations & dental appt 
Part-time work 31st Jul - 12 Aug
Freelance writing (still discussing contract details, but I'm excited! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment