Wednesday, December 11, 2013

1) I'm scared of lizards because they're slimy and gross albeit fully aware of how 'harmless' they are. I also just saw one crawling to my TV console yesterday and (hopefully) the same one crawling out at the same timing today.

2) I have this compulsive need to rid all pop-up and notifications on my phone. It really gets on my nerves to see the red bubble on my iPhone so I just HAVE TO open all my Snapchats/Facebook/Twitter/Whatsapp. And it sucks because opening stuff would mean 'reading them' so I have to give prompt responses for fear of people thinking that I'm 'ignoring them' 

3) I also have this weird ass habit of smelling things and people. Yes, I'm admitting this, I JUST LIKE TO SMELL. Hall folks would definitely know this, I'm always commenting on how people's room smell like. Which reminds me, my duvet is smelling extremely lovely. I really need to start knowing all these brands and scent of washing powders and fabric softeners. 

4) I love watching Spongebob Squarepants. I think many of my friendships are akin to Spongebob and Patrick and admittedly I'm the Patrick because I'm a retard like that. Speaking of which, does anybody else find that Patrick soft toys are almost always better manufactured than Spongebobs? 

5) For the past few days, I have been leading a simple routine of sleep , eat , cycle repeat. Like no shit, my parents have been calling me a pig and I'm feeling it, oh lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment