Monday, May 25, 2015

n e w . b e g i n n i n g

Hello earthlings!

I've been meaning to get back to blogging since the beginning of Summer holidays because I needed an avenue to pen down my thoughts as well as to practice my writing. But I haven't quite convinced myself to get back to blogger because I didn't like the vibe of my blog. I felt that it's outdated in terms of both the site's layout and the posts I've written. My preferences and writing style have changed and evolved since the time I set up this site and it just doesn't feel right to continue writing here. In fact, I've a good mind to delete my old posts because like I said, they don't reflect me anymore.

I also contemplated setting up another tumblr in addition to the one I have for the purpose of daily musings or rants but that seemed like too much work. Instead, I revamped this place and it's much more pleasing to my eye now.

I do feel that there's somemore work to be done, say the blog title's rather hard to read and I should really change the size of my header photo BUT again, all those seem like too much work. I'll save it for another day, hopefully.

For now I'm happy with things as it is, albeit not starting on a clean slate as I'd wanted. Here's to new beginnings and better things ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment