Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014

Jumping onto the wagon of confident individuals making their list of resolutions, naively thinking we'd stick by it through the year. Rather than big words and empty promises to myself, I'm hoping starting it small will result in something big one year down the road. Maybe my slightly more matured soul has more fortitude than I've ever had in the past 19years, who knows.
  • Buy a pretty planner, one that says 2014 right on its cover and write in it diligently. Keep track of my schedule. Be organised
  • Be financially secure and save buckets. 
  • Start the semester right and finish strong. Do not compromise on grades for temporal fun. 
  • No skipping of lectures or tutorials till after midterms. I'm trying to not be ambitious here - ambitious would be to say not skipping any lessons at all. I allow my inner sloth some chill time. 
  • Get back to yoga, drink more tea, & eat more wholemeal bread. I love wholemeal bread.
  • Visit the Zoo, River Safari & SEA Aquarium because I love animals.
  • Get off my ass and run 
  • Time for friends, family and alone time. 
  • Enrich my soul, say finally pick up the ukulele that I've been wanting to since 18. 
  • Be kind(er) and learn to be smart with who I surround myself with. 
Seems like a pretty long list, so much for starting small. Feeling much happier after sorting out my thoughts and resolutions for 2014. 

What's coming up next : New tuition assignment, Moving back to hall, Start of sem 2, Me mugging real hard and getting life back on track.

Kthxbye, back to reading Christmas letters and cards! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment