Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blogging despite being in the midst of philosophy reading because I feel the need to just, write.

First off, hola to this long abandoned space of mine. I'll have you known that I'm only returning here because Tumblr is being an asshole and has repeatedly refused to load on my Macbook.

Life has been, fine.

School - I love how all my deadlines are crammed at the start of the week, so it's basically hell every Sunday, Monday & sometimes, Tuesday. Then I get to chill for the remainder of the week. Haven't been as fervent or disciplined a student as I wanted to at the start of this semester, but I'm proud to say that at the very least, I have been attending tutorials (only let slip one) and on time with my assignments. I cringe every Monday night in anticipation of the return of my weekly summary because it makes up 50% of my philo grade. I guess I'm taking grades more seriously than I ever have.

Hall - I've had people telling me that hall's a ton less busy in semester 2. LIES. I was running on a crazy ass tight schedule from the beginning of this semester because I was in hall prod & floorball. Thankfully, both have ended so I'm only busy with 1 activity in hall now. I can't explain how happy I am to FINALLY have time for friends outside hall and just to be able to chill/hangout/study/ make dinner plans. Hello my friends, I've missed all you guys so much.

Tuition - dropped my assignments from 2 to 1 because I literally gave up on the other tutee. So glad I made the decision because I've been so much happier with the free time on hand and more importantly, no more unnecessary angst from teaching that particular student. I'm contented with just my current tuition job. Got a text today to hold extra lessons this Monday & Tuesday, so I guess the parent finds me satisfactory as well (was slightly nervous that I would get sacked because I have been so tardy lately!). Yay to extra 100bucks this month!

Running - I haven't been running since the last time I ran! Horrible me. I'm planning on starting with running every Sunday night, then extending my workout to thrice a week, plus pilates every Friday. Excited to be fit and healthy again. :)

That pretty much sums up life right now. Wanted to talk about my overthinking issues but it's 3.50am and I really need to work on my assignment :(



Kthxbye, hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment